Sunday, June 23, 2013

The Sandy Hook Denier - What's Next?


The Problem

I have recently been accused of being a Sandy Hook denier. Anyone who has followed the last couple of blog posts knows where these things originate. The person who started this rumor knows who she is. The whole thing started when I reviewed a controversial essay. It was a rebuttal of Stephen King's essay Guns. I also reviewed Stephen King's essay, and from the two reviews I'd become a Sandy Hook denier. Just for the record I never denied that it happened.



The Reviews


 
4.0 out of 5 stars I'm Not In Favor of Gun Control, January 29, 2013
This review is from: Stephen King Don't Know Shit (Kindle Edition)
I read Stephen King's essay and I read Rick Carufel's. One is in favor of gun control, and the other isn't. Stephen King has
fans that would buy a copy of anything he wrote, and Rick Carufel is an unknown writer who opposes the viewpoint of Stephen King.

See these two books are splitting people who are pro-guns and people who are anti-guns. It's not about who wrote which book. The two books were written with opposite opinions on the subject. I don't own a gun, but I'm not in favor of gun control.

Stephen King discusses pulling Rage from publication, and how he thought it was a blueprint for school shootings. From there he goes into the recent school shooting, which have suspicion surrounding them. It's an overreaction to something we don't know the truth about.

Rick Carufel's book is based on the fact that it is our constitutional right to own guns, and that there is someone behind that gun who's killing people. He goes on to explain why these people are going on these shooting rampages.

I'm not in favor of gun control, so quite naturally I agreed with Rick Carufel's viewpoint on the subject. Stephen King's book was well written, but the message is all wrong. We don't need our rights violated. What we need is the truth about what happened at Sandy Hook Elementary. There has been conflicting statements, actors playing parents, tribute pages set up days and even weeks before it happened. The truth about an elementary school shooting shouldn't be so hard to come by. 
 
 
 
 
 
2.0 out of 5 stars I'm a Huge Stephen King Fan...But, January 27, 2013
This review is from: Guns (Kindle Single) (Kindle Edition)
I am a huge Stephen King fan. The truth is that I was inspired to write after reading Christine. He is my favorite writer and not just horror. While Guns was well written, and I expected nothing less, it sent the wrong message. Not just one part of the book, but the entire thing was off.

Stephen King first speaks about Rage and why he felt it necessary to pull it from circulation. Whether or not he should have pulled it is debatable, but at the end of the day he found it to be a blueprint for high school shootings. Whether or not we need a book like that out there again, is completely debatable. The book didn't kill anyone, nor did it make someone commit a crime that they ordinarily wouldn't have.

To restrict the amount of ammo that can be held in a magazine, or any other type of gun control is unconstitutional and shouldn't even be considered. King tried to avoid the politics of the issue in his essay, and I can understand why he would. However, this issue is completely political and cannot be explained properly without that being the driving force of the point.

They are not trying to outright take the guns, yet! But, they will strengthen gun laws and locate the guns. Once they know where to find them they'll round them up. They'll leave you vulnerable and defenseless. There is a more sinister plan that follows, but I'm not going to get into that in this review. Look up FEMA Camps and a lot of this will make sense.

[...]

Our right to gun ownership is being threatened by a couple of shootings that have a ton of questions surrounding them. Lies and coverups have surrounded both cases. It's odd to me that so many lies have been told, and we are talking about an elementary school shooting. The truth should have been easy to tell and no reason to lie and withhold information. The news outlets do not have to report the truth, and they don't.

We are experiencing some of the toughest times in American history. Now is not the time to take anything away, but there is never a right time to be constitutionally violated. You have to stand up for your rights, because your government isn't doing that. If you give up your guns...you're giving up your freedom at the same time.
 
 
 
 
You Can Believe Whatever You Want
 
You can see from the two reviews above that I never denied a thing. I know something happened in Sandy Hook. What happened? That is what I want to know. When the information isn't given in the first 48 hours then the odds are it's being altered, or will be before the population gets it. The point I made in both reviews was that the information was withheld from the public for way too long. I'm not sure what happened there, but that doesn't mean I think nothing did. 
 
 
Why do I not just believe what I'm told? 
 
 
Some might call me a conspiracy theorist, but there is a reason not to believe what we're told. In many cases strong evidence comes forward that proves we were lied to. I've looked into different things going back as far as the attack on Pearl Harbor. The American public has been lied to in the past when it wasn't even necessary. 
 
 
 
 “George Bush, what will the people do if they ever find out the truth about Iraq-gate and Iran contra?"


"If the people were to ever find out what we have done, we would be chased down the streets and lynched."  President George H.W. Bush, quoted by Sarah McClendon (White House Reporter) in her June 1992 Newsletter.
 
 
 
 
In Closing  
 
I'm not a Sandy Hook denier. I've been labeled that by people who review books without reading them. They've admitted to shelving and rating my books because of my opinion on the Sandy Hook shootings. Not once did I deny that it happened, but my books have been assaulted for my beliefs. These people have twisted the truth, and that is why I've pasted both reviews above. I never said it didn't happen, but I did say that we weren't told everything. There was more to that whole situation than we were told.  



No comments:

Post a Comment